Next Level Management Skills in the Hospitality Industry
The simulation Hotel Manager allows the participants to play the role of a top management team in a hospitality industry faced with the common challenges of this branch.
This simulation shows business processes in a simplified way.
During the simulation set up the participants will discover the relationship between capital invested and “assets at work”.
Walking through the various cost and profit centers of a hotel operation, the participants will learn about the connection between their daily work and profit/loss.
What your participants learn
- Strengthening of entrepreneurial thinking
- Teaching participants the general and hotel specific management ratios
- Make participants understand fundamental financial and management skills
- Motivate to bring up ideas for improvements in the company
- Communicate different strategies which lead to better results
- Managers and employees in the hospitality industry
- New employees and trainees
- Students who focus on hospitality