Discover Management Basics in the Catering Industry
Food & Beverage Professional simulates typical processes in a franchise company and shows the participants how to improve the company’s profitability.
The participants learn about the important revenue areas as well as financial indicators and investment strategies. The business game combines theoretical input with hands-on experiences so the participants are able to apply everything they learn immediately.
Furthermore they experience typical issues of the gastronomy industry such as customer satisfaction, market positioning and capacity ratio. The participants make various decisions in order to find new ways to improve their business results. They also learn how to implement the measures successfully.
What your participants benefit from…
- The business game combines business administration basics with specific processes of the catering industry
- The relations and dependencies between different fields and departments become clear
- The participants learn interactively and work together in groups – a great way to strenghten the team spirit
- The participants have fun and get motivated to meet new challenges of their daily work
- Founders, Employees and Professionals of the catering industry
- New employees and trainees
- Students from the hospitality, tourism and other related fields
You might also be interested in…
The business game Hotel Manager simulates a hotel business. The participants experience typical processes of the hotel industry and have to handle various challenges in order to lead their business to success. Will they find the right measures to improve the business results?
>>> Learn more